Sunday, January 01, 2006

ground zero

hi all,
in this blog i will write mynotes about rails as i go ahead, i hope to engage in some discussion thru hte comments or on irc://irc.freenode.net/#rubyonrails .

please note that i dont have any particular affinity or adversity towards any tool kit/framework . so kindly no flames please. im just trying to learn to make web apps, to bring my ideas and those of others who ask me ot make a webapp for them to implementation . i really dotn care what tool or language is underneath. right now im toying with rubyonrails.i played around for a day with django
so my irc handle is new2django , i dont want to change it, for whatever reason. so when i say something comparing the both, kindly dont asusme that im one side or the other. im on neither!!

to start with, ill give a small note on my first observations in the next post.
if you want me to do post on any topic of interest or use to you, by all means plese do ask me either on irc or in teh commetns section of this blog.
thanks cheers
ram

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home